Hey friend's....
Wat's up?
First i want to introduce myself.I'm sunil singh a final year engineering student from CSE branch.I'm going to publish my first blog related to hacking.First of all let me tell you the difference between hacking and cracking.99% of the people even don't know about the difference between a hacker and a cracker,they only know that the hacker's are the evils.....they are the bad one...they stole your data and money.....but it's not the correct fact buddy....... i know ...... youth or you can say student's get attracted toward such kind of stuff's.....So to eliminate their misunderstanding's and wrong knowledge i have decided to write something regarding to hacking and cracking......I wish, u like it and give your feedback to appreciate my work.....
Thank's my dear friend's .....
see u soon with some exiting knowledge and some cool stuff....
SUNIL
Wat's up?
First i want to introduce myself.I'm sunil singh a final year engineering student from CSE branch.I'm going to publish my first blog related to hacking.First of all let me tell you the difference between hacking and cracking.99% of the people even don't know about the difference between a hacker and a cracker,they only know that the hacker's are the evils.....they are the bad one...they stole your data and money.....but it's not the correct fact buddy....... i know ...... youth or you can say student's get attracted toward such kind of stuff's.....So to eliminate their misunderstanding's and wrong knowledge i have decided to write something regarding to hacking and cracking......I wish, u like it and give your feedback to appreciate my work.....
Thank's my dear friend's .....
see u soon with some exiting knowledge and some cool stuff....
SUNIL

No comments:
Post a Comment